- University education in legal studies or translation with a minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in legal, para-legal or migration services support role;
- applicants without work experience will be considered in junior positions;
- Good command of English and Chinese language and typing skills, proficiency in Putonghua is required;
- Good time management, accuracy and efficiency in handling multitasks to meet deadlines;
- Good customer service attitude with excellent and proactive problem solving skills; and
- Strong analytical mindset and proficiency in PC/spreadsheet applications.
Self-Employed (Artists & Sports Professionals)
If your occupation is within one of the following professionals, and a self-employed person, you have a chance to apply to the program and get your fast Canada permanent residence!
- Entertainment: Film, Television, Radio, Stage Show, Performing Arts, etc
- Culture: Writing, Translation, Photography. Painting, etc
- Sport: Athlete, Coach, Referee, etc
- Direct Canada permanent residence, can live in everywhere in Canada
- No Asset and Score Requirement
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience within 5 years
- Meet the pass mark of 35 (Pass mark may change)
Around 24 months