- University education in legal studies or translation with a minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in legal, para-legal or migration services support role;
- applicants without work experience will be considered in junior positions;
- Good command of English and Chinese language and typing skills, proficiency in Putonghua is required;
- Good time management, accuracy and efficiency in handling multitasks to meet deadlines;
- Good customer service attitude with excellent and proactive problem solving skills; and
- Strong analytical mindset and proficiency in PC/spreadsheet applications.
Self-Employed (Artists & Sports Professionals)
If your occupation is within one of the following professionals, and a self-employed person, you have a chance to apply to the program and get your fast Canada permanent residence!
- Librarians, archivists, conservators and curators
- Writing, translating and related communications professionals
- Creative and performing artists;
- Technical occupations in libraries, public archives, museums and art galleries;
- Photographers, graphic arts technicians and technical and co-ordinating occupations in motion pictures,
- Broadcasting and the performing arts;
- Athletes, coaches, referees and related occupations.
- Direct Canada permanent residence, can live in everywhere in Canada
- No investment needed
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience within 5 years
- Meet the pass mark of 35 (Pass mark may change)
Around 2 years