- (Only 1 year via AEES application) remain in Hong Kong to work until PR is successfully approved
- Work as soon as you land to Canada, maintain family income
- 1 person applies, whole family can immigrate
- Spouse can work and children enjoy free education
1. Alberta Opportunity Stream (AOS)
Applicants need to obtain a full-time job offer* (eligible occupation) from an Alberta employer and must have a valid work permit. Apart from that, the applicants need to meet the following requirements. After obtaining the provincial nomination, they can bring their spouse and children to apply to the IRCC for PR.
- Education level: Minimum of high school education equivalent
- English Language Requirements:
- NOC 0, A, B: CLB 5 (i.e. IELTS(G) “Writing, Listening and Speaking” 5, “Reading” 4)
- NOC C, D: CLB 4 (i.e. IELTS(G) “Listening” 5, “Writing, Speaking, Reading” 4)
- Work Experience:
- At least 12 months of full-time employment in Alberta in the past 18 months; or
- At least 24 months of full-time employment in anywhere in the past 30 months
- Pass body check and police check
2. Alberta Express Entry Stream (AEES)
The Alberta Express Entry Stream is a fast-track immigration process that is based on a point system and draws are conducted twice a month. Once the applicant has received a Notification of Interest (NOI) letter from Alberta, 600 points are added directly which significantly increasing their chances of applying for PR in as fast as 9-12 months.
- Pass LMIA
- Have a minimum CRS score of 300 points (with at least IELTS(G) all band 6.0)
- Have stated an interest in immigrating permanently to Alberta
- Be currently working in an occupation that contributes to Alberta’s economic development and diversification
✨ How to enhance the chance of receiving the Notification of Interest?
- you have an Alberta job offer and/or work experience
- you are a graduate of a Canadian post-secondary institution
- you have a parent, child, brother and/or sister who is a PR or citizen living in Alberta