UK Family Visa

You need a ‘family of a settled person’ visa if you want to stay (‘remain’) with a family member or partner (eg.  spouse) who’s living in the UK permanently and you’re already in the UK or from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland.
Get A Free Consultation Today!

    *Collected information will be kept confidential and used for your immigration assessment.