MALTA is an English-speaking country. It is the member of EU, Schengen, Eurozone and Commonwealth of Nations. Malta has comfortable weather over the year with mild winters and warms to hot summers. As a Catholic country, living in Malta is safe, and citizens are kind and helpful.
Malta is a country with a fruitful history and gorgeous sceneries, and it attracts over a million tourists every year. The government is working hard on equipping Malta as an innovative financial technology country, which provides plenty of job opportunities.
- Capital: Valletta
- Land Area (sq. km): 320
- Official Language(s): Maltese, English
- Population: 460,000
- Currency: Euro
- GDP per capita (US$): 30,586
- Real GDP growth (% change yoy): 5.7%
- Inflation (% change yoy): 1.8%
- Unemployment (% labour force): 4.1%