Cyprus Permanent Residence Programme
- Must purchase one or two new real estate properties in Cyprus with a total purchase cost of at least €300,000 (excluding VAT).
- A secure and steady annual income transferred on a regular basis from abroad to a bank operating in Cyprus. The income should be derived from sources other than employment in Cyprus.
- Funds transferred from abroad and deposited in a bank operating in Cyprus in a 3-year fixed deposit account.
- Aged 18 or above.
- No criminal record.
- Your family can also obtain permanent residence (married spouse, children aged under 18 years old and financially dependent children up to 25 years old.)
- Category F 6 (2) Immigration Permit, gives you a Non-EU national, the right to permanently reside in Cyprus.
- Processing time: 2-3 months