Applicants with advanced degree/excellent abilities can immigrate to the United States through the EB-2 program. Eligible applicants can obtain an unconditional green card within 2 years which is faster than EB-5 investor visa.
- No investment requirements
- No English requirement for the applicant
- Get an unconditional green card directly
- The spouse can work, and children under 21 enjoy free education in public schools
There are 3 sub-categories of EB-2 immigration:
- Advanced Degree:
- Exceptional Ability:
- Provide academic documents and awards such as degree, diploma, certificate in related fields to prove your exceptional ability
- Proof of at least 10 years of full-time work experience
- Possess a practising qualification or certificate
- Provide salary or other remuneration for services to prove your exceptional ability
- Membership in the professional associations
- You have been recognized by your peers, government entities, professional or business organizations for significant contributions in related industry or field
- Provide other similar qualifications
- Other comparable evidence of eligibility is acceptable
- National Interest Waiver:
- The proposed endeavor has both substantial merit and national importance.
- The applicant is well positioned to advance the proposed endeavor.
- The benefit to the United States to waive the requirements of a job offer, and thus the labor certification.
Up to 12 months
Free consultation ➤ Sign an agreement ➤ Prepare document ➤ Submit application ➤ Interview ➤ Visa Granted ➤ Land to the US and receive the unconditional green card