- You must have not less than €300,000 of your own money available to make an investment into business in Ireland. You will have to supply documentary evidence from your financial institution confirming that the funds are available to you. If the funds are held in Ireland, the financial institution used by you must be regulated by the Financial Services Authority of Ireland (CBFSAI).
- the proposed business must create employment for at least two EEA nationals for a new project or, at the very least, maintain employment in an existing business;
- the proposed business must add to the commercial activity and competitiveness of the State;
- the proposed business must be a viable trading concern and provide the applicant with sufficient income to maintain and accommodate themselves and any dependants without resorting to social assistance or paid employment for which a work permit would be required
- Processing time 2 months
- No English language requirement
- Free Education benefits
- Enjoy Medical Welfare