- University education in legal studies or translation with a minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in legal, para-legal or migration services support role;
- applicants without work experience will be considered in junior positions;
- Good command of English and Chinese language and typing skills, proficiency in Putonghua is required;
- Good time management, accuracy and efficiency in handling multitasks to meet deadlines;
- Good customer service attitude with excellent and proactive problem solving skills; and
- Strong analytical mindset and proficiency in PC/spreadsheet applications.
Congratulate Mr.Yu& Mrs Yu on earning the UK Tier Entrepreneur Via on 25.03.2015
Mr Yu and Mrs Yu were deeply feeling that there are highly stress from being a teacher.
Therefore they have decided emigration to UK fight for a stable and better lifestyle.
Thus they had enough teaching experience, so they have decided to set up a tutorial centre due to start a new beginning in UK.
According to their research, Mr Yu and Mrs Yu finally engaged John Hu Migration (MARN 0746141) which is one professional and reliable Migration Consulting Company to process their UK Tier 1 Entrepreneur.
John and his team have guided their step by step in completing a personalized business plan.
Luckily, they got the visa granted just within 4 days due to priority processing and finally got the visa granted on 25 March 2015.