Quebec Investor Visa is the only investment immigration project in Canada and is an investment immigration project that does not require business and no scoring
- One step to obtain permanent qualifications
- Suitable for business owner or senior management
- Net assets increases from at least CAD$1,600,000 to CAD$2,000,000 (Propose) obtained legally, excluding the amounts received by donation less than 6 months before the date on which the application was filed.
- Have experience in management in a legal farming, commercial or industrial business, or in a legal professional business where the staff, excluding the investor, occupies at least the equivalent of 2 full-time jobs, or for an international agency or a government or one of its departments or agencies;
- We define management experience as, for at least 2 years in the 5 years preceding the application for a selection certificate, of duties related to the planning, management and control of financial resources and of human or material resources under your authority; the experience does not include experience acquired in the context of an apprenticeship, training or specialization process attested to by a diploma.
- Intend to settle in Québec and sign an agreement to invest CAD$1,200,000 with a financial intermediary (broker or trust company) authorized to participate in the Investor Program.
- Otherwise, you may pay CAD$350,000 one time interest instead ofCAD$1,200,000 through our arrangement with a financial intermediary.
Processing time :
Around 4 to 5 years