Quebec Investor Visa is the only investment immigration project in Canada and is an investment immigration project that does not require business and no scoring.
The Advantages of the Quebec Immigration Investor Program
- One step to obtain permanent qualifications
- Suitable for business owner or senior management
To complete the Quebec immigration investor program, the following requirements must be met:
- Net asset increases from at least CAD$1,600,000 to CAD$2,000,000 (Propose) obtained legally, excluding the amounts received by donations in less than 6 months before the date on which the application was filed.
- Have experience in the management of a legal farming, commercial or industrial business, or in a legal professional business where the staff, excluding the investor, occupies at least the equivalent of 2 full-time jobs, or for an international agency or a government or one of its departments or agencies;
- We define management experience as, for at least 2 years in the 5 years preceding the application for a selection certificate, of duties related to the planning, management and control of financial resources and of human or material resources under your authority; the experience does not include experience acquired in the context of an apprenticeship, training or specialization process attested to by a diploma.
- You must intend to complete your immigration and settle in Québec and sign an agreement to invest CAD$1,200,000 with a financial intermediary (broker or trust company) authorized to participate in the Investor Program.
- Otherwise, you may make a one-off payment of CAD$350,000 instead of CAD$1,200,000 through our arrangement with a financial intermediary.
Processing time :
It can take around 5 to 6 years to fully complete your Quebec immigration process.