Subclass 491 Skilled Regional Nominated or Sponsored (Provisional)
SkillSelect—providing better Australia skilled migration opportunities for skilled workers
If you want to migrate to Australia under the Australia skilled immigration program, you are required to have Australia Skills and Australia Skilled Occupation we need you may need to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) in SkillSelect.
This visa allows skilled workers to live and work in specified regional areas in Australia for up to five years.
You might be eligible to apply for this visa if invited. When we sent your letter of invitation, you must also have:
- Been nominated by an Australian State or Territory government agency or sponsored by an eligible relative living in a designated area
- Nominated an occupation that is on the relevant skilled occupations list
- A suitable skills assessment for that occupation
- Under 45 years of age
- Achieved the score specified in your letter of invitiation based on the factors in the points test
- At least competent English and English language test (IELTS)