Subclass 190 Skilled Nominated (Permanent)
SkillSelect—providing better Australia skilled migration opportunities for skilled workers
If you want to migrate to Australia under the Australia skilled immigration program, you are required to have Australia Skills and Australia Skilled Occupation we need you may need to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) in SkillSelect.
Australia Skilled Visa programs in SkillSelect
You are interested in the following visas, you will need to submit an EOI and receive an invitation before you can apply for a Australia skilled immigration visa:
- Subclass 189 Skilled Independent (Permanent)
- Subclass 190 Skilled Nominated (Permanent)
- Subclass 489 Skilled Regional Nominated or Sponsored (Provisional)
You can also express interest in the following visa programs on your EOI to be contacted by an employer.
- Subclass 186 Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS)
- Subclass 187 Regional Sponsored Scheme (RSMS)
- Subclass 457 Temporary Work (Skilled)
190 Visa Skilled Nominated (Permanent)
This visa is for points-tested skilled workers who are nominated by a state or territory government agency.
It requires you to live and work in the nominated state for first 2 years as a permanent resident, then you and your family members may relocate to other states.