Tier 1 Investor Visa Application | John Hu Migration Consulting
A so-called ‘Golden Visa’ for the UK requires significant investment into the British economy and may grant the investor permanent residency in as soon as 5 years. Popular in many countries, the UK Golden Visa requires a minimum of £2,000,000 into the British economy.
The official name of the UK Golden Visa is a Tier 1 (Investor) Visa. It has undergone reforms in recent years, and in order to qualify, you must be from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland.
John Hu Migration Consulting is proud to provide unrivalled visa processing services with a passion. Find out if you’re eligible to apply for a Golden Visa for the UK with us today.
You Are Eligible for a Golden Visa Application if:
- You want to invest GBP $2,000,000 or more in the UK.
- You are from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland.
- You must have access to at least GBP $2,000,000 in investment funds to apply, and that you can prove that the money belongs to either you or your husband, wife, unmarried or same-sex partner.
- Capital can be exchanged into GBP and transferred to the
- Not less than 90 days of financial history.
- Your money can be in the UK or overseas when you apply.