As the sole representative of an overseas business planning to set up a subsidiary in the UK, as a full-time senior position to operate its UK branch. The applicant will be granted permanent residence after 5 years, and apply for UK citizens after living for another year.
- No age limited
- No specified operating amount
- Spouse can work, and children can enjoy a high-quality British education
- Intend to establish the first branch in the UK, and the applicant is recruited and employed outside the UK
- Have sufficient skills, experience, and knowledge to do the position
- Hold senior positions in the company (but not major shareholders) and have the right to make decisions on behalf of the company
- Speaking and listening must meet the requirement of English CEFR level A1
- Provide the evidence that you have sufficient funds to support yourself
Around 3 months
➤ Free consultation ➤ Sign an agreement ➤ Prepare application documents and proposal ➤ Submit application ➤ Obtain a temporary resident visa ➤ Land and set up a branch ➤ Renew the application after running the business for 3 years ➤ Apply for permanent residency after running the business for 5 years ➤ Apply for UK citizen after living for another year
Why John Hu Migration Consulting?
- John Hu, an experienced migration consultant, has over 10 years of experience in UK investment and entrepreneur immigration. The application documents are handled directly by the Hong Kong team.
- Onshore UK immigration consultant and lawyer can support applicants until they obtain citizenship
- Provide one-stop settlement services such as company set-up, tax consultation, real estate purchase