According to the statistics from UK government, the applications of the Tier-1 entrepreneur visa were significantly growth in 21% in 2017 which compared with 2016. The popularity and demand of UK investor visa are still on the rise. Moreover, Hong Kong is one of the Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Top Countries. A total of 42 applications were approved in Q1-Q3 2017 and ranked at 5 in the world. The largest number of applications was in China, with a total of 127 cases.
- University education in legal studies or translation with a minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in legal, para-legal or migration services support role;
- applicants without work experience will be considered in junior positions;
- Good command of English and Chinese language and typing skills, proficiency in Putonghua is required;
- Good time management, accuracy and efficiency in handling multitasks to meet deadlines;
- Good customer service attitude with excellent and proactive problem solving skills; and
- Strong analytical mindset and proficiency in PC/spreadsheet applications.