South Australia has lots of support and services for graduates to apply for work and residence in Australia after graduation.Graduates may apply for work and residence under the following visa. Subclass 485 1. Temporary Graduate Visa (subclass 485) whereby the graduates may work up to 18 months under Graduate Work Stream or 2 years under the Post Study Work Stream. 2. Temporary Skilled Regional (Provisional) Visa (subclass 489) whereby the graduates may work for 4 years, then apply for permanent residence subclass 997 under either state or family nomination. Subclass 489 Visa 3. Skilled Independent Visa (subclass 189) whereby the graduates get permanent residence. Subclass 189 Visa
- University education in legal studies or translation with a minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in legal, para-legal or migration services support role;
- applicants without work experience will be considered in junior positions;
- Good command of English and Chinese language and typing skills, proficiency in Putonghua is required;
- Good time management, accuracy and efficiency in handling multitasks to meet deadlines;
- Good customer service attitude with excellent and proactive problem solving skills; and
- Strong analytical mindset and proficiency in PC/spreadsheet applications.