Do you want to explore the life, customs as well as investment opportunities in South Australia?
John Hu Migration will organize a number of South Australian exploratory trip for you to meet all your wishes!
* Visit the famous attractions
* Close contact with the Australian government immigration officials in order to have a comprehensive understanding of the latest immigration policy and a new immigration benefits
* Registered Australian Taxation agent personally led visits to local business projects and commercial real estate
* Professional and registered lawyers and accounting experts introduce the produce of company registration according to the law
* Introduce Australia real life, living environment and social welfare system;
* Education expert introduce Australia school and education conditions for your children
* Registered immigration consultants offer free immigration assessment and tailor the most practical and cost-effective family-based immigration programs
* No mandatory spending
Latest schedule (Itinerary is for reference only, we will offer more options)
9 days trip experiencing life in East coast of Australia (Melbourne + Sydney)
December 1, December 9, December 16, January 5, January 13, January 20, February 2, February 17, March 1, March 9,March 16
9 days trip natural sightseeing in East coast of Australia (Melbourne + Sydney + Great Barrier Reef)
December 1, December 9, December 16, January 5, January 13, January 20, February 2, February 17, March 1, March 9, March 16
12 days trip in East coast of Australia + New Zealand North Island (Melbourne +Brisbane + Great Barrier Reef + Auckland)
December 18, January 9, January 15, January 24, February 12, February 14, March 2, March 19, March 26
6 days trip in Western Australia (Perth + Fremantle)
December 26, January 30, February 27, March 26
Please contact John Hu Migration hotline 35681436 for more information.