- University education in legal studies or translation with a minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in legal, para-legal or migration services support role;
- applicants without work experience will be considered in junior positions;
- Good command of English and Chinese language and typing skills, proficiency in Putonghua is required;
- Good time management, accuracy and efficiency in handling multitasks to meet deadlines;
- Good customer service attitude with excellent and proactive problem solving skills; and
- Strong analytical mindset and proficiency in PC/spreadsheet applications.
Hong Kong Quality Migrant Admission Scheme
PrerequisitesAll applicants must satisfy all of the following prerequisites:
- The applicant must be aged 18 or above when lodging an application under the Scheme.
- The applicant must have a good education background
- The applicant should be proficient in written and spoken Chinese (Putonghua or Cantonese) or English.
- The applicant must be able to demonstrate that he/she is capable of supporting and accommodating himself/herself and his/her dependants, if any, on his/her own financial resources without relying on public assistance during his/her stay in Hong Kong.
- The applicant should not have any criminal record or adverse immigration record in Hong Kong or elsewhere.
General Points Test
- Academic / Professional Qualifications
- Work Experience
- Talent List
- Language Proficiency
- Family Background
Achievement-based Points Test
- The applicant has received an award of exceptional achievement (e.g. Olympic medals, Nobel Prize, national/international awards); or
- The applicant can show that his/her work has been acknowledged by his/her peers or has contributed significantly to the development of his/her field (e.g. lifetime achievement award from industry).