Method 1: Invest at least USD$200,000 in government approved real estate
- The real estate can be sold after 5 years, and the next buyer can apply for citizenship.
Method 2: Donate at least USD$200,000 in National Development Fund (NDF)
- The price of this donation is for 4 family members or less.
*“50% off Discount”: Donate USD$100,000 to NDF only, valid until Oct 2019.
- Fast processing in 3-4 months
- No requirement to land to the country during the application process
- Allow dual citizenship
- Residence Requirement: minimum of 5 days for the first 5 years
- Up to 135 countries are exempt from visas, including the UK, Singapore, Hong Kong, etc.
- Avoiding CRS global taxation
- Convenient for children to attend international schools
- Free to live and work in the country
ANTIGUA & BARBUDA is a country in the West Indies with two major islands. It is tropical, hot and humid all year round with a relatively cool and dry season from January to April. Antigua & Barbuda has a stunning coastline, and it promotes the island as a luxury Caribbean escape so that the economy of Antigua & Barbuda is mainly reliant on tourism, with the agricultural sector serving the domestic market.
- Capital: St. John’s
- Land Area (sq. km): 440
- Official Language(s): English
- Population: 80161
- Currency: ECD
- GDP per capita (US$): 15021
- Real GDP growth (% change yoy): 3.3%
- Inflation (% change yoy): 2.4%
- Unemployment (% labour force): 10.1%