If your occupation is within one of the following professionals, and a self-employed person, you have a chance to apply to the program and get your fast Canada permanent residence! · Librarians, archivists, conservators and curators · Writing, translating and related communications professionals · Creative and…
- University education in legal studies or translation with a minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in legal, para-legal or migration services support role;
- applicants without work experience will be considered in junior positions;
- Good command of English and Chinese language and typing skills, proficiency in Putonghua is required;
- Good time management, accuracy and efficiency in handling multitasks to meet deadlines;
- Good customer service attitude with excellent and proactive problem solving skills; and
- Strong analytical mindset and proficiency in PC/spreadsheet applications.