There were a total of over 32,000 skilled migration visas granted in the period of 2017/18 including subclass 189 skilled independent, 190 skilled nominated and 489 skilled regional (provisional) visas, out of which about 300 were from Hong Kong applicants. The majority of Hong Kong…
- University education in legal studies or translation with a minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in legal, para-legal or migration services support role;
- applicants without work experience will be considered in junior positions;
- Good command of English and Chinese language and typing skills, proficiency in Putonghua is required;
- Good time management, accuracy and efficiency in handling multitasks to meet deadlines;
- Good customer service attitude with excellent and proactive problem solving skills; and
- Strong analytical mindset and proficiency in PC/spreadsheet applications.