New South Wales (NSW) is now closed to applications for nomination under the Business Innovation and Investment Program (BIIP). As NSW has exhausted all quotas for the BIIP nomination, she’s unable to accept other applications until the next program year (July 2020). Queensland and South Australia’s…
- University education in legal studies or translation with a minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in legal, para-legal or migration services support role;
- applicants without work experience will be considered in junior positions;
- Good command of English and Chinese language and typing skills, proficiency in Putonghua is required;
- Good time management, accuracy and efficiency in handling multitasks to meet deadlines;
- Good customer service attitude with excellent and proactive problem solving skills; and
- Strong analytical mindset and proficiency in PC/spreadsheet applications.