The Australia Capital Territory (ACT) has offered Territory nomination and released Occupation List on 2 programs: Skilled Regional (provisional) subclass 491 visa & Skilled Nominated (permanent) subclass 190 visa. The ACT Occupation List effective 1 January 2020, will apply to all Canberra Matrix submitted on…
- University education in legal studies or translation with a minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in legal, para-legal or migration services support role;
- applicants without work experience will be considered in junior positions;
- Good command of English and Chinese language and typing skills, proficiency in Putonghua is required;
- Good time management, accuracy and efficiency in handling multitasks to meet deadlines;
- Good customer service attitude with excellent and proactive problem solving skills; and
- Strong analytical mindset and proficiency in PC/spreadsheet applications.