Victoria has taken the lead in adjusting the Business Innovation and Investment Program (subclass 188) and will implement it on July 22, 2019. The relevant adjustments are as follows:
- Business Innovation Stream (188A): Score at least 80 on the SkillSelect Points Test; Employ at least one full-time employee; Demonstrate the business export 100% Victorian manufactured products only.
- Investor Stream (188B): Additional investment of at least AUD500,000 in Victoria and the investment must be held for no less than 12 consecutive months before applying Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) visa (subclass 888).
- Investor Stream (188B), Significant Investor Stream (188C): require to have AUD200,000 available for migration purposes.
The new policy will be implemented in Victoria, where the popular immigrant city “Melbourne” will be affected. Other provinces may follow one after another. If you are considering to apply the Business Innovation and Investment Program (subclass 188), call us now at ☎3568 1436.
The Business Australia migration visa includes three streams:
- Business Innovation stream (188A): for people with business skills who want to establish, develop and manage a new or existing business in Australia.
- Investor stream (188B): for people who want to make a designated investment of at least AUD$1,500,000 in an Australian state or territory and maintain business and investment activity in Australia.
- Significant Investor stream (188C): for people who are willing to invest at least AUD $5,000,000 complying investments in Australia and want to maintain business and investment activity in Australia.
For further information or enquiries, please call our hotline at 852-3568 1436 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternatively, you can complete the Free Assessment Form. Our immigration consultants will reply to your inquiry and provide you with a FREE phone consultation service.