Dear Migration Agents,
South Australia supports successful and innovative business owners and investors who want to engage in business or investment activity through a variety of different state nominated visa options.
The state boasts flexible nomination requirements,fast processing and valuable personal support services, making it one of the most attractive places in Australia for business migrants.
- 188A applicants who have between 55 and 65 points, can apply for exceptional circumstances for an additional 10 points. Priority will be given to investment proposals to be undertaken in country regions in South Australia
- Immigration SA has fast processing times and clear requirements for state nomination applications. 132 subclass nomination applications are processed within 2 weeks or less by Immigration SA.
- The South Australian Government wants business migrants to settle easily and be successful in their investment and business activities. Immigration SA offer one hour time slots for onshore business migrants to communicate directly with our Business Migrant Team.
- The business migration team within Immigration SA can offer support for eligible investors to enter the market in South Australia, including pairing them with a case manager to identify potential hurdles and identify establishment and approvals processes for their business.
- South Australia is home to a strong local Chinese community. There are a number of local organisations that can help business migrants to make South Australian-based business connections.
South Australia, a land with business opportunities…
- Our capital, Adelaide, is a beautiful, clean, safe and vibrant city and the heart of a sophisticated, innovative and cultured knowledge economy.
- With its world-leading minerals and energy assets, South Australia is ranked as Australia’s top destination for resource investment.
- South Australia is a leading agriculture region, producing quality food and wine for global export markets, and is also home to Australia’s wind and solar power industries.
- The state is also home to Australia’s largest onshore oil and gas province and has strategic links with the fast growing Chinese, Indian and other Asian economies.
Interested to introduce South Australia to your clients?
South Australia is a wonderful destination for your clients to make an investment or set up a business. We invite you to help your clients explore the opportunities in our state.
To find further information on business migration program in the state, visit the Immigration SA website.
If you would like to see for yourself the wealth of business, investment, study and tourist opportunities we offer, please contact Rachel Zhao, the Stakeholder Engagement Manager in Immigration SA, for the upcoming agent Familiarization trip in 2016.
Immigration SA team
Source: South Australia Immigration