Canada Saskatchewan SINP 2015 quota ready for new applications
500 new quota for international applicants with occupations in demand (list attached) and have 60 out of 100 points with genuine intent to work and settle in Saskatchewan .
The quota for international skilled worker is only 5000 (with job offer). To be eligible for this quota, you must have:
- at least one year work experience in a demand occupation (see list attached)
- Saskatchewan licence if your occupation regulated by licence to practice
- minimum General IELTS 4.5 (listening), 3.5 (reading), 4.0 (writing) and 4.0 (speaking)
- minimum 60 points out of maximum 100 points for selection
- sufficient settlement fund
- genuine intention to settle and work in Saskatchewan
For Saskatchewan strong economy, please read the news article at following link:
Call our Saskatchewan Immigration hotline 35681436 today before the limited quota finishes!