PORTUGAL is a coastal nation in south-western Europe and is a maritime climate country with hot summer and cold winter. Portugal has an outstanding natural environment which consists of mountains of Iberian Peninsula forests with a deep valley in the north and Tagus River with Mediterranean plant species in the south. It is a great location for retirement not only natural beauty but also great food and low cost of living.
Health & Welfare
Portugal has very comprehensive social insurance including maternity leave, unemployment benefits, old age pensions, disability and survivor benefits, 100% paid medical and pharmaceutical expenses.
Economy & Jobs
Portugal enjoys relatively economical growth and creates good job opportunities in various industries like agriculture, forestry, fishing, mining, manufacturing, construction, and tourism.
Portugal has mild Mediterranean climate with lots of bright sunshine, wonderful beaches and beautiful scenery in various cities like Lisbon, Lagos beaches, and Sintra town.
- You are required to make a qualifying investment in €500,000 real-estate or in an eligible €350,000 Portuguese investment fund for a minimum of 5 years.
- You are of good health and good character.
- You must reside in Portugal at least 7 days during the first year, and 14 days in each subsequent two-year period
- Fast track for non-EU investors to live, work and study in Portugal.
- The investor can also travel freely in the Schengen area.
- Can include spouse, dependent children and parents in your Golden Visa application.
- You may apply for Permanent Residence or Citizenship after 5 years if you meet the Portugal language proficiency level (CEFR A2).
- If you acquire your Portugal citizenship, you have unrestricted right to live, work, study in Europe and access to free education within EU.
Working with many large Portugal property developers and agents, we have large stock of Portugal properties to meet the individual investment and self-accommodation requirements of our Portugal Golden Visa applicants.
Moreover, we offer different eligible €350,000 Portugal investment fund for your choice as there is a recent proposal to change the terms of the Portugal Golden Visa under discussion. The proposal suggests to stop investment into City Centre’s and Major Towns property investment and only approve applications that are in Low-Density Areas of the country.
To learn more about how to apply for your Portugal Golden Visa, different investment options in Portugal fund or property, please call John Hu Migration Consulting at 3568 1436 for more details.