- University education in legal studies or translation with a minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in legal, para-legal or migration services support role;
- applicants without work experience will be considered in junior positions;
- Good command of English and Chinese language and typing skills, proficiency in Putonghua is required;
- Good time management, accuracy and efficiency in handling multitasks to meet deadlines;
- Good customer service attitude with excellent and proactive problem solving skills; and
- Strong analytical mindset and proficiency in PC/spreadsheet applications.
Date: 21/7 (Tue)
Time: 7:30pm – 8:30pm
Language: CantoneseJohn Hu, the Chief Immigration Adviser explain the visa requirements, application process and success factors for Canadian start-up immigrants
Direct permanent residents（PR）
- Start-up Visa Program
- Self-Employed (Artists & Sport Professionals)
- Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
Obtain Temporary Resident First and Pave the Way for Permanent Residents
- B.C. Provincial Entrepreneur Program
- Ontario Provincial Entrepreneur Program
- Other PNP Entrepreneur Program
- Owner/Operator LMIA
- Our Canada Migration Advisor is experienced with successful immigration, who provides you a personalized professional Immigration Service.
- Our Partner in Cananda provide you a comprehensive settlement service.