- University education in legal studies or translation with a minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in legal, para-legal or migration services support role;
- applicants without work experience will be considered in junior positions;
- Good command of English and Chinese language and typing skills, proficiency in Putonghua is required;
- Good time management, accuracy and efficiency in handling multitasks to meet deadlines;
- Good customer service attitude with excellent and proactive problem solving skills; and
- Strong analytical mindset and proficiency in PC/spreadsheet applications.
Sign up now
Date: 8 July (Wed)
Time: 7:30pm – 8:30pm
Language: CantoneseReason of registration： ✦John Hu, the Chief Immigration Adviser of Australia and New Zealand Skilled Immigration
- How the latest scoring system and application process increase scoring opportunities
- How to improve my score: What is the best age for application? What is the greater demand for occupation?
- 50-seat of the world「MINT」，another option to applicants who are not invited to the Australia 190 Skilled Immigrant Visa
- Applicants will be provided 20 hours Achieve IELTS 8 Online Intensive Course.
- Experienced Australian and New Zealand Government Registered Immigration Consultant, John Hu, who has 10 years successful experience in Skilled Immigration, helping people to conduct assessments.
- You can communicate with registered immigration consultant from the Government of Australia and New Zealand directly for professional immigration advice.